keskiviikko 19. kesäkuuta 2013

Daiquiri

DAIQUIRI


Well met once again! I am terribly sorry about for not updating my blog for a while, I've been busy...doing...stuff. :)

Nonetheless, it's time to get our shit together and make some cocktails! You're going to love this one! The classic Daiquiri! You've heard about it, I've heard about it, we've all heard about it and its frozen cousin. But this time I have to give a special salute to a cocktail mixologist whose recipe I'm currently using. Just like the Amaretto Sour I made, this one is also inspired by Jeffrey Morgenthaler. He knows his shit.

No, we don't use white rum. Instead, we use premium aged dark rum!
  • 7 cl aged rum (I used El Dorado 12yo)
  • 2 cl fresh lime juice (=half a lime pressed)
  • 1.5 cl simple syrup
Combine the ingredients in a cocktail shaker, add plenty of ice and shake it baby yeah! Double strain into a well-chilled cocktail glass and serve.

This cocktail has definitely become my all-time favorite rum-based cocktail there is! Deliciously strong, sweet and sour. I fell in love immediately.

This is the daiquiri recipe you want to use. Trust me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti